Golfing, Fishing, Walking - you choose
What Our Customers Say...
- "We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, it was beautiful, clean and very spacious. Julie was were very kind and obliging. There was a great assortment of breakfast items for each morning in the room.. Can not fault anything. Highly recommend."NicoleMarch 2019
- "We went as a family to run in the King Island Imperial 20 and stayed at the Island Breeze. Julie was super accommodating and helped plan our stay. The A-frame cottages were super comfortable and had everything we needed. Highly recommend when you visit."Globalcitizen003March 2019
- "The hotel room was clean & spacious. Heater was on when we arrived so room was warm & inviting. Continental breakfast was a great way to start the day. Fresh towels daily. Julie was very friendly and helpful and went above & beyond to return a forgotten item to me. Short drive to airport, Currie & cheese factory. Highly recommend staying here."MandaFeb 2019
- "We booked two A-frames for our family with two young children and two sets of grandparents. Everything we needed in a lovely location, conveniently close to town. Helpful and friendly service from the minute I made an enquiry - couldn't have asked for more. My two-year-old was sorry to have to say goodbye to 'nice Julie'. We'll be back!"JessFeb 2019
- "It is very nice small motel with excellent view. Rooms are very clean. They serve breakfast. Very clean shower with excellent hot water run. You can walk to lighthouse and fill your lungs with beautiful ocean air."HasanAug 2018